Invisalign Orthodontic Therapy
This new orthodontic therapy prevents the need for braces!
Invisalign uses clear, removable aligners to adjust your teeth, making them straighter without everyone knowing you’re wearing braces. Using a series of impressions to capture the positions of your teeth, a computer slightly corrects your teeth using a clear plastic positioner. You then wear this until your teeth have changed to the positions generated by the computer. This is repeated as many times as needed to move your teeth into correct alignment.
This orthodontic procedure is for adults only because it requires perfect cooperation. Invisalign is reserved only for mild to moderate tooth movements.
Since they are removable, you can eat, brush and floss like normal.
What is Invisalign?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made Aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
How does Invisalign work?
- Wear each set of Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of Aligners is between 18 and 30.